Calculate the density of each of your mineral samples. How could you use the densities to identify the minerals?
Answer same density of stone mean it is the same minerals and different density of minerals mean different types of minerals
Key Concept Would density or color be more useful in identifying a particular mineral? Explain your answer.
density is more accurate than color and color can be vary
วันพุธที่ 7 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2560
1. I measure the mass of the rock
2. I measure the volume using Archimedes's principle by using the excess volume from the immerse water
3.Mass divided by volume
วันพุธที่ 24 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2560
human can effect environment by first, human pull trash into the river that's mean it make the river has less oxygen and make fish die. Second human use more car, that's mean more car make more carbon dioxide in air and make acid rain, that destroy the environment.Third is human destroy the tree for make home or sale
,that's make the food chain destroy and water flooding.
วันพุธที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2560
Ball Bearing lab
The Effect of Gravity on Speed
Gravity provides a constant acceleration (force) on an object. The effect is changed by using ramps at different angles. In this lab, you will find the optimal angle to maximize acceleration on a ball bearing so it travels the farthest and/or the fastest. Friction is the opposing force created by the surface interactions. Whenever something rolls due to a force, friction will oppose this force and slow it down.
Timer Ramp Ball Bearing
Graph Paper (2) Ruler
1. Put the ramp against the seat of a chair. Place the ramp and chair so that the ramp points towards the hallway. Have your teammate on the other end of the hallway.
2. Place the ball bearing at the top of the ramp.
3. Lift the ramp 20 cm and release the ball bearing
4. Time how long it takes to travel 5 meters.
5. See how far it will go..
6. Repeat the experiment three times for each height then do 40 cm, 60 cm, and 80 cm.
Time to travel 5 meters
The ball released from higher ramp travel faster and further. The ball release at height 80 cm went faster than and further than 20 cm.
1. Describe how the ball rolls off the ramp at each height—discuss the effect of bouncing or other factors ?
Answer : The ball roll off at higher position went faster and longer distance than lower height. The result of the height of the ramp cause more acceleration of the ball
2. Discuss what is the fastest speed reached and any factors that could improve this ?
Answer : The ball with fastest speed was the one at highest angle. To improve speed, we need to change the angle higher.
3. Does the ball travel in a straight line, why or why not ?
Answer : Yes, because of the surface was smooth and does not cause friction between ball and ramp
วันพุธที่ 1 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2560
cumulus clouds are white and fluffy clouds that usually mean Good weather
stratus clouds are sheets of low, grey clouds that bring light snow or rain
cirrus clouds are thin featherlike clouds make of ice crystals high in the atmosphere usually means a change in the weather is coming
M1 is this year is very fan and mai koi tem(all students) and most of M.1 is very talkative. when I'm M.2
i will practice more english because i frequent go aboard to travel.and practice english